AStA – Ton und Licht event equipment hire
Current Covid update (11/06):
We are back! Hiring out of equipment still follows our hygiene concept as described under “hiring process” below. It’s currently possible to hire both equipment as well as personel. We are looking forward to your inquiries!
Stay safe – Your AStA Ton und Licht team
Professional equipment at student prices: Planning a party, concert, or just another event where you need sound and lighting equipment? We offer high-quality equipment at student prices and are also happy to take care of the professional supervision and production of your event.
We offer equipment from turntables to light effects, live PA from microphones to monitor boxes, and fog machines. To make your choice easier, we have put together some complete packages in our price list. This helps if you are not experienced with technical equipment and guarantees you a price advantage compared to renting single devices.
You can find our current price list here: PRICE LIST
Ton und Licht’s service ranges from simple rentals to consulting and planning, to technical implementation or full production of the event on-site. Our hourly rate for technicians is 20.00 EUR/hour. Some service offerings are also offered at a flat rate or as part of our complete packages.
The borrower (i.e. you) is responsible for any damage to the rented equipment during the rental period. To limit your risk, our equipment is insured in case of a defect during the event. The maximum insurance amount for events on the university campus is 20,000€, outside of the campus it is 4,000 EUR with a deductible in case of damage of up to 250.00 EUR or 25% of the rental value for the borrower.
We do not have regular opening hours. Inquiries and reservations are made exclusively via our contact form or via email. If the requested equipment is available on the requested date, we will reserve the equipment of your choice. Requests should be made at least one week before the event.
Hiring Process (in compliance with hygiene guidelines)
- The hiring requestis made as usual by e-mail or via our contact form (see below). Please tell us as exactly as possiblewhat you would like to borrow so that we can prepare the equipment.
- We will then arrange a pick-up date.
- Please note the following for the pick-up dateat room C9.117a:
- Come with as few people as possible! (2-3 in total)
- Wear a face mask!
- Remember the 150€ cash deposit!
- In addition to the normal delivery bill and the rental agreement, you will need to sign an agreement for the use of the equipment, with which we ensure that you will only use the equipment for events that comply with the current Covid-19 restrictions.
- You are welcome to pay cashless via invoice, but paying in cash is still possible as needed!
As usual, we will clarify questions about payment at the return appointment, which we usually arrange on the pick-up date.
We have disinfectants and disposable masks on-siteif you should forget them.