University Elections SoSe 2022 from May 16th to May 18th
- The elections will commence in person with an optional voting by mail.
- Applications for postal votes can also be submitted by mail, stating address and matriculation number.
- The Student Election Committee can be contacted via the following email address:
- The electoral list can be viewed in the elections office (AStA office, building 9 room 103) from 04/04/2022 during the office hours. Appeals against the electoral list can be submitted until 19/04/2022 2pm to the students’ electoral administration via email ().
- The AStA office’s opening hours are: Monday + Tuesday 10am-4pm and Wednesday to Friday 10am-2pm.
- Nominations must be submitted by 19/04/2022 2pm in written form including a signature at the election office (AStA office, building 9, room 103). Only complete nominations can be considered.
- Nominations can also be sent by mail to the election committee (StuPa Universität Lüneburg, c/o Wahlausschuss, Universitätsallee 1, 21335 Lüneburg). Determining factor for consideration is the date of receipt at the election office (AStA office, building 9, room 103).
- For ballots cast via mail, the date of receipt at the election office (AStA office, building 9, room 103) is decicive, not the date of the postmark. Ballots cast via mail need to arrive before 18/05/2022 2pm.
Important documents for the university elections
Wahlordnung (Stand: 01.02.2022 / Gazette 09/22)
Election Announcement (as of 04.04.2022)
Election Announcement – Extension (as of 19.04.2022)
Wahlbekanntmachung (Stand: 24.11.2021)
Antrag auf Briefwahl (Stand: 26.04.2021)
vorläufige Wahlergebnisse (Stand: 24.11.2021)
endgültige Wahlergebnisse (Stand: 10.01.2021)
(legally binding documents only in german)
Electoral Nomination forms
(Attention: Please submit only the German forms, as the English ones are not legally binding)
It is possible for only one candidate to be listed on a subsequent sheet to a list nomination.
ccording to § 8 section 7 of the Election Regulations, a list election proposal for the Student Parliament may not contain more than twice the number (max. 34 candidates) of the total number of available seats when it is submitted. A list nomination for the student representatives may not contain more than three times the number (max. 15 candidates) of the total number of available seats.
04/04/2022 – 10:00 | Election announcement
04/04/2022 – 10:00 | Begin: Submission of election proposals
04/04/2022 – 10:00 | Begin: Inspection of the electoral roll
04/04/2022 – 10:00 | Begin: Inspection of the election proposals
04/04/2022 – 10:00 | Begin: Postal vote application
19/04/2022 – 14:00 | Deadline: Submission of election proposals
19/04/2022 – 14:00 | Deadline: Objections to the electoral roll
19/04/2022 – 14:00 | Deadline: Inspection of the election proposals
19/04/2022 – 14:00 | if necessary Election announcement – Extension of deadline
21/04/2022 – 14:00 | if necessary Deadline: Submission of election proposals (Extension)
28/04/2022 – 14:00 | Election notice
28/04/2022 – 14:00 | Announcement of preliminary election results
28/04/2022 – 14:00 | Begin: Objections for preliminary results
03/05/2022 – 24:00 | Deadline: Postal vote application
04/05/2022 – 14:00 | Deadline: Objections for preliminary results
16/05/2022 – 18/05/2022 | Election days
18/05/2022 – 14:00 | Deadline: Receipt of election letters / postal voting documents
18/05/2022 – ??:?? | Announcement of preliminary results
19/05/2022 – 10:00 | Begin: Objections for preliminary results
02/06/2022 – 12:00 | Deadline: Objections for preliminary results
07/06/2022 – 12:00 | Announcement of the final election result (without objections)
09/06/2022 – 16:00 | Announcement of the final election result (with objections)
Election Committee – Rules of Procedure
Rules of Procedure of the Election Committee(as of 19.03.2020)
Election Committee – Meetings
Constituent Meeting – 09/07/2021, 10:00, Zoom meeting
1st ordinary meeting – 27/09/2021 18:00, Zoom meeting
2nd ordinary meeting – 14/10/2021, 17:00, MuFuZi (building 9)
3rd ordinary meeting – tba
Due to a privacy complaint, the minutes will not be posted on this website. All students can request the minutes from the election committee () using their @stud.leuphana.de email address. If the student body has an intranet, the minutes will also be available there.
The meetings are restricted to the university public (= student body!). Therefore, a password has been set for the one electronic session (Zoom session). All students can request this password from the election committee () using their @stud.leuphana.de email address. The e-mail box is checked very regularly.
- Election bot of Univativ for the election of the students’ parliament
- Video on university politics from the summer semester 2019
Election results of the past elections
Summer semester 2021
Winter semester 2020 / 2021
Winter semester 2019 / 2020
Summer semester 2019| Deputies in the StuPa
Winter semester 2018 / 2019
Summer semester 2018
Winter semester 2017 / 2018
Summer semester 2017
Winter semester 2016 / 2017
Summer semester 2016
Winter semester 2015 / 2016
Winter semester 2014 / 2015
Members of the student election committee
Jannik Delfs (Chairman), Maite Quensel (deputy chairwoman), Isa Freitas Torres, Georgina
Huber, Lisa Dahlbeck, Amelie Sessler (deputy member)