University Elections SoSe 2021
- The elections will commence in person with an optional voting by mail.
- The students’ election committee uses a new email address:
- The electoral list can be viewed in the elections office (AStA office, building 9 room 103) from 26/04/2021 during the office hours. Appeals against the electoral list can be submitted until 10/05/2021 2pm to the students’ electoral administration via email ().
- The AStA office’s opening hours are: Monday to Friday 10am-2pm.
- Nominations must be submitted by 10/05/2021 2pm in written form including a signature at the election office (AStA office, building 9, room 103). Only complete nominations can be considered.
- Nominations can also be sent by mail to the election committee (StuPa Universität Lüneburg, c/o Wahlausschuss, Universitätsallee 1, 21335 Lüneburg). Determining factor for consideration is the date of receipt at the election office (AStA office, building 9, room 103).
- For ballots cast via mail, the date of receipt at the election office (AStA office, building 9, room 103) is decicive, not the date of the postmark. Ballots cast via mail need to arrive before 28/05/2021 2pm.
Important documents for the university elections (in German)
Wahlordnung (Stand: 02.09.2020 / Gazette 124/20)
Wahlankündigung (Stand: 26.04.2021)
Wahlankündigung – Nachfrist (Stand: 10.05.2021)
Wahlbekanntmachung (Stand: 19.05.2021)
Antrag auf Briefwahl (Stand: 26.04.2021)
vorläufige Wahlergebnisse (Stand: 19.05.2021)
Single nominations (Updated: 26/04/2021)
List nominations (Updated: 26/04/2021)
It is possible for only one candidate to be listed on a subsequent sheet to a list nomination.
ccording to § 8 section 7 of the Election Regulations, a list election proposal for the Student Parliament may not contain more than twice the number (max. 34 candidates) of the total number of available seats when it is submitted. A list nomination for the student representatives may not contain more than three times the number (max. 15 candidates) of the total number of available seats.
26/04/2021 – 11:00 | Election announcement
26/04/2021 – 10:00 | Begin: Submission of nominations
26/04/2021 – 10:00 | Begin: Viewing of the electoral list (WVZ)
26/04/2021 – 10:00 | Begin: Viewing of nominations
10/12/2021 – 24:00 | Deadline: Deadline for objections to the electoral list (WVZ)
10/12/2021 – 16:00 | Deadline: Submission of nominations
10/12/2021 – 10:00 | Election announcement, if applicable – grace period
10/12/2021 – 10:00 | Begin: Submission of nominations (additional deadline)
12/05/2021 – 16:00 | Deadline, if applicable: Submission of nominations (additional deadline)
12/05/2021 – 16:00 | Deadline: Viewing of nominations
19/05/2021 – 10:00 | Election announcement
19/05/2021 – 10:00 | Announcement of preliminary election results
19/05/2021 – 10:00 | Begin: objection to the provisional election result
26/05/2021 – 12:00 | Deadline: Objection to the provisional election result
26/05/2021 – 18:00 | Announcement of the final election result (without objections)
16/12/2020 – StuPa meeting | Announcement of the final election result (with objections)
Election Committee – Rules of Procedure
Rules of Procedure of the Election Committee(as of 19.03.2020)
Election Committee – Meetings
Constituent Meeting – 14/04/2021, 18:00, Zoom meeting> Invitation
1st ordinary meeting – 21/04/2021 18:00, Zoom meeting > Invitation
2nd ordinary meeting – 12/05/2021, 18:00, Zoom meeting > Invitation
3rd ordinary meeting – 28/05/2021 18:00, Zoom meeting > Einladung
Due to a privacy complaint, the minutes will not be posted on this website. All students can request the minutes from the election committee () using their @stud.leuphana.de email address. If the student body has an intranet, the minutes will also be available there.
The meetings are restricted to the university public (= student body!). Therefore, a password has been set for the one electronic session (Zoom session). All students can request this password from the election committee () using their @stud.leuphana.de email address. The e-mail box is checked very regularly.
- Election bot of Univativ for the election of the students’ parliament
- Video on university politics from the summer semester 2019
Election results of the past elections
Summer semester 2021
Winter semester 2020 / 2021
Winter semester 2019 / 2020
Summer semester 2019| Deputies in the StuPa
Winter semester 2018 / 2019
Summer semester 2018
Winter semester 2017 / 2018
Summer semester 2017
Winter semester 2016 / 2017
Summer semester 2016
Winter semester 2015 / 2016
Winter semester 2014 / 2015
Members of the student election committee
Elisabeth Frank (vice chair), Isa Freitas Torres, Jannik Delfs, Lotta Löwe, Tino Hübner (chair)
StuPa Universität Lüneburg
Phone: 04131 – 677 1510