The AStA consists not only of societies but also offers a variety of services. These include:
- The BAföG- und Finanzierungsberatung helps you free of charge with all questions concerning BAföG and overall student financing.
- The people in the office team are your first contact persons in the AStA office (C 9.103). There you can get dishes, rooms, a committee certificate or a International Student Identity Card.
- EliStu takes care of student parents and childcare.
- If your bicycle is broken, KonRad will help you on campus.
- You can get the necessary light and sound equipment for events atTon und Licht.
- • The AStA also offers free legal advice .
The SemesterTicket and the SemesterTicket Kultur is an offer of the AStA, which allows you to use the trains in Lower Saxony and the buses in the county of Lüneburg for free. You can find more information on the respective pages.
The AStA is a member of the Verein zur Förderung studentischer Belange e.V. (VSB), whose “office for exchange of study places” offers you exchange offers for ZVS study places from and to Leuphana University and supports you with the change.
You can find more information on their website.