University Elections SoSe 2023: 23 – 25 May
The student university elections have ended, new FGVs and the 18th StuPa have been elected and we are really exhausted, but happy. Thanks to all the helpers before and during the election days, who looked after the polling station and counted. We wish all those elected an exciting year in the HoPo and good luck with their mandate!
Your favorite elections committee <3
The election is finished. Here you can find the preliminary election minutes and the attachments with the results of the ballot elections for the 18th StuPa and the FGV BWL (B.Sc.).
Objections against the preliminary election results are possible until 09.06.2023, 14:00. The final election results will be decided in due time after the end of the objection period.
Election protocol with attachments: Election protocol (as of 01.06.2023)
What are we even voting for?
Once a year, the university elections take place, where a new Student Parliament (StuPa) is voted for.
Based on these votes, the 17 seats of the StuPa are distributed to the lists. Ultimately, these 17 members will then decide, for example, on the students’ financial resources, make political decisions according to the majorities and elect the General Students’ Committee (AStA).
Find more information on the StuPa here
These are the official dates for the vote:
- The elections will commence in person with an optional voting by mail.
- Applications for postal votes can be submitted by mail from the beginning of the deadline, stating address and matriculation number.
- The student election committee can be reached at the following e-mail address:
- The electoral roll can be viewed in the electoral office (AStA office – building 9, room 103) from 03.04.2023 during the opening hours of the AStA office. Objections against the electoral roll can be sent to the student election administration by e-mail () until the deadline 21.04.2023 – 2:00 p.m.
- The opening hours of the AStA office are: Monday + Thursday 10:00 to 16:00 and Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10:00 to 14:00.
- Nominations must be submitted in writing (with signature) to the Election Office (AStA Office – Building 9, Room 103) by the deadline of 2 April 2023 – 14:00. Only complete nominations can be considered.
- Nominations can also be sent by mail to the election committee (StuPa Universität Lüneburg, c/o Wahlausschuss, Universitätsallee 1, 21335 Lüneburg). Determining factor for consideration is the date of receipt at the election office (AStA office, building 9, room 103).
- The postmark is not decisive for the election letters / postal voting documents, but the date of receipt at the election office (AStA office – building 9, room 103). The ballot papers / absentee ballots must be received by the deadline of 25 May 2023 – 14:00.
Important documents for the university elections
Election regulations (Status: 22.04.2022 / Gazette 43/22)
Election announcement (Status: 03.04.2023)
Resolution on the Submission Deadline (Status: 21.04.2023)
Election announcement (Updated: 19.05.2023)
Election protocol (Status: 01.06.2023)
Forms for election proposals
Ausfüllhilfe Wahlvorschläge Beispiel (Aktualisiert: 11.04.2023)
It is possible for only one candidate to be listed on a subsequent sheet to a list nomination.
According to § 8 section 7 of the Election Regulations, a list election proposal for the Student Parliament may not contain more than twice the number (max. 34 candidates) of the total number of available seats when it is submitted. A list nomination for the student representatives may not contain more than three times the number (max. 15 candidates) of the total number of available seats.
03.04.2023 – 10:00 Election announcement
03.04.2023 – 10:00 Start: Submission of election proposals
03.04.2023 – 10:00 Start: Inspection of the electoral roll
03.04.2023 – 10:00 Start: Inspection of the election proposals
03.04.2023 – 10:00 Start: Postal vote application
21.04.2023 – 14:00 Deadline: Submission of election proposals
21.04.2023 – 14:00 Deadline: Objections to the electoral roll
21.04.2023 – 14:00 Deadline: Inspection of the election proposals
21.04.2023 – 14:00 if necessary: Election announcement – Extension of deadline
28.04.2023 – 14:00 Deadline (if necessary): Submission of election proposals (Extension)
08.05.2023 – 14:00 Election notice
08.05.2023 – 14:00 Announcement of preliminary election results
08.05.2023 – 14:00 Start: Objections for preliminary results
10.05.2023 – 24:00 Deadline: Postal vote application
12.05.2023 – 14:00 Deadline: Objections for preliminary results
23 – 25.05.2023 Election days
25.05.2023 – 14:00 Deadline: Receipt of election letters / postal voting documents
25.05.2022 – 14:00 Announcement of preliminary results
26.05.2023 – 10:00 Start: Objections for preliminary results
09.06.2023 – 12:00 Deadline (if necessary): Objections for preliminary results
15.06.2023 – 12:00 Announcement of the final election result (without objections)
22.06.2023 – 16:00 Announcement of the final election result (with objections)
Election Committee – Rules of Procedure
Rules of Procedure of the Election Committee (Status: 04.03.2022)
Election Committee – Meetings
Constituent meeting – 09.02.2023, 17:00, ZOOM meeting
1st ordinary meeting – 07.03.2023, 10:00 a.m., ZOOM meeting
2nd ordinary meeting – 19.03.2023, 16:00, ZOOM meeting
3rd ordinary meeting – 21.04.2023, 14:00, ZOOM meeting
4th ordinary meeting – 03.05.2023, 18:00, Presence (shortened invitation period)
5th ordinary meeting – 22.05.2023, 16:00, Presence (shortened invitation period)
6th ordinary meeting – 15.06.2023, 14:00, Presence (shortened invitation period)
Due to a privacy complaint, the minutes will not be posted on this website. All students can request the minutes from the election committee () using their @stud.leuphana.de email address. If the student body has an intranet, the minutes will also be available there.
The meetings are restricted to the university public (= student body!). Therefore, a password has been set for the one electronic session (Zoom session). All students can request this password from the election committee () using their @stud.leuphana.de email address. The e-mail box is checked very regularly.
Election results of the past elections
Summer semester 2022
Winter semester 2021 / 2022
Summer semester 2021
Winter semester 2020 / 2021
Winter semester 2019 / 2020
Summer semester 2019| Deputies in the StuPa
Winter semester 2018 / 2019
Summer semester 2018
Winter semester 2017 / 2018
Summer semester 2017
Winter semester 2016 / 2017
Summer semester 2016
Winter semester 2015 / 2016
Winter semester 2014 / 2015
Members of the student election committee
Isa Freitas Torres (she/her) (Vorsitz), Marius Michel (he/they), Ben Richter (he/him) (stellv. Vorsitz), Isa Stolz (they/alle), Leonie Zondler (she/her)