Dear fellow students and interested readers,
we are looking forward to your reactions, opinions and constructive criticism. We think it’s great when an exchange and discussions arise on our pages.
However, in order for everyone to feel welcome on our platform and for discussions to be fair and without insults, there are a few rules that you need to consider:
- There is no place on our platforms for discrimination and diffamation of individuals and groups, especially on the basis of their religion, origin, nationality, physical condition, income level, sexual identity, age or gender.
- Comments that are defamatory, insulting, pornographic or otherwise inadmissible or even punishable by law or that disseminate National Socialist terminology are not permitted. (cf. § 4 JMStV)
- We do not tolerate suspicions, insinuations or theories that cannot be verified and are not supported by arguments or credible sources.
- This includes words or phrases that imply or allude to anti-human ideology.
- External links can be an enrichment for the discussion. However, if they violate the other rules, they will not be tolerated.
- Advertising or commercial content has no place on our platforms. You can refer to posts on your own blogs or websites in a complementary manner.
- List or party advertising in the comments will not be tolerated.
- In large messenger groups and the comment fields should not be spammed (e.g. unnecessary messages, statements without content, etc.).
- No personal data such as addresses or telephone numbers – not of others, but also of oneself, should be published.
- Otherwise: Please behave online just like in real life! First read, then think, then click and post/like/comment.
In case of non-compliance with these rules, the comments/posts concerned will be deleted with a reference to the violation. When deleting comments or posts, the editors act at their own discretion according to this netiquette.
We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently exclude users who repeatedly or seriously violate our rules from our platforms.
If you notice violations of this nettiquette on our channel, please inform us instantly and draw attention on it.
Thank you for helping to create a respectful atmosphere!